The Time is now! Work now or remain Average!
I notice during my own struggles that at times;
I was either afraid of failing or
In other causes afraid of succeeding.
I think we all have these thoughts; thoughts of uncertainty.
The uncertainty, I believe comes from us questioning whether or not we are
Brene Brown author and researcher describe worthiness as part of wholehearted living.
She writes, “Wholehearted living is about engaging in our lives from a place of worthiness.
It means cultivating the courage, compassion, and connection to wake up in the morning and think,
No matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough.”
Brene’s research created 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living,
10 guideposts that the wholehearted work to Cultivate and what they work to let go of.
- Cultivate Authenticity – Let Go of what people think
- Cultivate Self-Compassion – Let go of Perfectionism
- Cultivate a Resilient Spirit – Let go of Numbing and Powerlessness
- Cultivate Gratitude and Joy – Let go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
- Cultivate Intuition and Trusting Faith – Let go of need for Certainty
- Cultivate Creativity – Let go of comparison
- Cultivate Play and Rest – Let go of exhaustion as a status symbol and productivity as self-worth
- Cultivate Calm and Stillness – Let go of anxiety as a lifestyle
- Cultivate Meaningful Work – Leg go of Self-Doubt and “Supposed too”
- Cultivate Laughter, Song, and Dance – Let go of Being Cool and “Always in Control”
Do you have all 10?